Thought Leaders Speak Out on Pressing Cybersecurity IssuesSpecial Report from ISMG's New York Fraud and Breach Prevention Summit
This special edition of the ISMG Security Report features the observation of top cybersecurity experts featured at Information Security Media Group's recent Fraud and Breach Prevention Summit in New York.
In the Security Report (click on player to listen), you'll hear:
- Hearst CISO David Hahn on getting C-suite buy-in for IT security initiatives;
- Attorney Richard Bortnick on cyber-insurance myths;
- Bank of the West Deputy Chief Security Officer David Pollino on challenges in applying patches;
- Former AT&T senior vice president and CISO Ed Amoroso on choosing a cybersecurity framework;
- Gartner Distinguished Analyst Avivah Litan on fixing America's electoral system; and
- Strategy Cyber Ventures CEO Tom Kellermann on embracing, and not punishing, America's hacker community.
The ISMG Security Report appears on this and other ISMG websites on Tuesdays and Fridays. Check out our Aug. 29 and Sept. 1 editions, which respectively analyze a novel way to fund the growth of the U.S. Cyber Command and advances in authentication to secure a cashless society.
The next ISMG Security Report will be posted on Friday, Sept. 9.